View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 04:27 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ppc6700 flashed to wm6 msl problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonebug View Post
Hi, I just got a 6700 and upgraded it to wm6. I am tring to use it on cricket. My MSL# was 141900 before I did the upgrade. Now when I ##141900# I get no responce. I have Tried 000000 and 333333 but no responce. I think the phone was a Sprint flashed to cricket. I gave the ESN to cricket and got the phone working but when I try *228 they cant program it, I had to put the MSID in my self and skip the *228. I hope I am posting this in the correct place.

P.S. I used the getspc and it still showes my MSL as 141900. I have tried the putty terminal and could not get it to work.

Any help would be GREAT! Thanks.
It's because of the dialer on your phone. Flash a different rom with an older dialer, or run epst.exe in the windows directory.