View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 01:15 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Question for Seasoned Chefs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snovvman View Post
I haven't done any cooking, so I hope I don't waste your time by posting here. Just want to help...

In typical desktop Windows, there is a "run once" key in the registry. Does CE/WM have a similar key? In that case, one would simply need to call a "reset" app under that key. I can have one of my developers look through MSDN on Monday if the problem is not resolved.

The other idea--can you make the last step of the customization (I presume it is a script) to invoke a reset routine or reset application?

Best of luck. Looking forward to 3.x.
WinCe doesn't have a runonce key. The best approach is to take autorun.exe that comes with the rom and modify so the first command it runs is RST or reset