View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 11:39 AM
Trident
The Source of Power
Threadstarter

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: Phone button lag fix?

I'm getting more convinced that this is because of one or more of the dialers included in the 6.1 kitchen.
I've had two calls today where the response to the button press took so long that voicemails were skipped instead of deleted and calls went to voicemail instead of being disconnected (the first was a softkey button-press and the latter was the red/end hard-key).
I'm going to have to reflash as this isn't acceptable. I just don't know if I'm going to try a different dialer or go back to WM6.0. I've had this experience with both the Bluefrog Big Button dialer and the new green WM6.1 dialer. Past experience was that the Vogue and Touch dialers broke other stuff, so I might have to try a completely different one.