View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 08:09 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New BuildOS - Report Bugs Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pir8Man View Post
I ran the updater and I now get an error about WM5torage module missing. I found that it was in the previous PCGeeks_OEM and is now removed from the latest revision. Why was this removed? and why can't I find any documentation of the changes that are occuring in the PPCGeeks_OEM, 000_Shareware, and Generic_OEM files?
It was removed because it doesn't work with WM6.1. Changes are listed on www.ppckitchen.org.