View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 05:19 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

A little issue, not sure which app is causing it.
When I select "Mark All as Read", instead of doing so, I get the attached screen. And "Delete All" does nothing. (This screen appears to be the MMS Options screen...)
Everything else works.
The only thing different that I installed on this build was the Arcsoft MMS [v5.0xx]. It does make it a little more time consuming when I try to send an SMS since it makes me select SMS again and the MMS doesn't seem to really work well, but if this is my only issue, I don't feel like rebuilding the whole thing again. Maybe this weekend.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc_capture5.jpg (18.4 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Trident; 07-10-2008 at 05:21 PM.