View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 03:13 PM
JBabey
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

JBabey is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Idiot
Well, as long as you are taking requests/feedback,

- The dialer mention above the post in this link might be worth checking out:
http://www.ppcgeeks.com/viewtopic,p,35502.html#35502

- Heard from a little birdie that the BT PAN was solved. Looking forward to seeing this in the next release here.

- Would like to see the voice recording, video recording, and picture taking options set to a default of "Save To Storage Card".
I mean really, who knows how many people are maxing up the main memory space and then having weird issues and thinking its the ROM because they haven't installed anything else.
I think it is safe to say we all have storage cards, and most store these types of files on them.
ill take a look at the dialer and throw it on our stores demo. if it kills the load times though, im gonna have to nix it.

i was under the impression that the BTPAN was for widcomm stack or BT stereo headsets. Either way, it appears that it will be built into the new kitchen release, so for stabilities sake, im going to hold off integrating that one myself but rest assured ill update with the new kitchen.

Saving to the storage card by default is actually a GREAT idea. Do you happen to know where the registry location for that is stored? Ill have to integrate that and test a bit, if it seems stable, ill integrate that no problem... if you dont have a memory card.... uh..... ya..... no comment.... haha

Lemme update my to-do list, and ill checkout that dialer (voice command works good to dial to..... hehehe)