View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 03:05 PM
JBabey
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

JBabey is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
Re: Dialer Modification

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgoldst
Is there a way to make the external ROM invisible the way it was before I did the upgrade? When I try to save outlook attachments to my SD, the device only recognizes the external ROM under outlook, not the SD card (SD card is seen under PIE, file explorer, etc and is functioning well). What would you suggest I do with the external ROM?
Thank you Again,
MG

sure, just change the reg entries that show it. Theres a thread somewhere that has the entries listed. Theres two of em. Its also listed a page or two back in this thread on how to hide it, look for the guy who was having issues with yahooGO, he listed the entries to hide it.

Quote:
Can we get the hack / fix to convert the Contacts name 'File As' to 'First Last' format from Menu ?

I have every contact in my phone listed as last name so they show up alphabetically already so it would be REALLY counter-productive for me to do something like that.

it is controlled by ONE reg entry though, so go ahead and make the change and soft-reset the phone to enable sorting by first name.

++++++++++

and thanks 6700Yuma for hitting that question again, i was gonna cut my spleen out when i read that and my answer would have been less than proffesional