View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 12:10 PM
Perasite
Retired Staff

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Contacts Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by faaz23
Hwy guys. After I installed the ROM, i tried accessing my contacts or trying to save a new contact and I was not able to. Everytime I click on contact, the screen just flashes. Could someone help me out please.

Thanks.
DO NOT COPY YOUR PIM.VOL FROM A PRE-AKU3 PHONE TO A POST-AKU3 PHONE! DO NOT RESTORE A PRE-AKU3 BACKUP ONTO A POST-AKU3 PHONE! In order to properly restore your contacts, you MUST activesync (either to exchange or your desktop) all of your contacts prior to the upgrade, then after you've flashed the new ROM you MUST activesync them back in. As far as the SDDaemon is concerned, I thought this ROM had the old voice dialer removed. SDDaemon is part of the old voice-dialer, so it sounds like you are restoring a backup from a previous ROM. THAT WON'T WORK. YOU MUST RE-INSTALL YOUR STUFF FROM SCRATCH! Please be sure to read up on this stuff before making the plunge, because these EXACT same questions have been asked (and answered) several hundred times already.

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)