Thread: PDANet v2.0
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 11:41 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PDANet v2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
I just tried the same thing and got the same result... but for some reason I can access other links to the ftp like the one found in no2chems nuerom 2.1 thread.
Here is a reply I got back from support@junefabrics.com:

Quote:
Hi Don

This is indeed a known issue with the proxy mode and we are working on that. To work around it you just need to tap on the PdaNet icon on the phone to bring up settings, then uncheck "Proxy Mode" untill we have a fix for it.

Thanks,
June Fabrics PDA Software Support
http://www.junefabrics.com

Disclaimer: Our company issues no warranty and accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This post has been thanked 1 times.