View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 02:03 PM
NexVision
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NexVision's Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGenCowboy View Post
I am trying to find a Vogue to buy. Im not paying retail. Stupid Sprint scammin people.

The Battery Info in the left hand corner keeps saying 99 Percent. Even after Hard Reset.
If you mean on the top right yeah I know thats why I include WKTask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox3713 View Post
Hey not sure if anyone else is getting this problem but my keyboard light just flickers a tiny bit and then stays out. Anyone have a fix for this? I'm using the 'Alpha' version.

'Paradox'
Havent seen that before try a hard reset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashabrown View Post
Nex - is there a cab for your dialer that is in your latest rom (VZW Alpha) - I LOVE that dialer!!
I think it is the minimal dialer with smart dial found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=395086

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkr00t View Post
Nex...I love this ROM.

The volume is so very loud...I love it.
Tanx enjoy.

ROM's
OEM's
CAB's

If something is password protected do not ask for the password as you will not get it. If you do not already know it you are not supposed to.

Remember to give thanks to those owed.......
no2chem - GGuruUSA - naigaman - Colonel - Tiermann - ImCoKeMan - helmi - dcd - luv2chill

Without all of whom none of this would be possible.

Donate to me!!!

This post has been thanked 3 times.