View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 11:12 AM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opera vs PiePLUS 2.2

I'm a huge fan of opera mini 4.1 for quick browsing, reading, and some downloading because it's lightning quick. I mainly use skyfire for the flash video and such, and use pie-plus for most of my downloading needs. Every and all versions of opera mobile 9.5 that have been available, don't seem to work well with my mogul, probably cause of the low ram (so i've been told). I'm really hoping the opera mobile 9.5 beta being released on july 15, works better for me, because on paper it should be the best all around browser available for wm phones. But, i think skyfire may just end up being the "must have" browser once it's out of the beta stage and is fully functional with all the capabilities skyfire says it'll have. I think its a great time for all of us wm owners, because there's alot of great browsers to choose from, and it'll only get better. dschoenike