View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 09:01 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBabey
if your hard reseting and the sprint stuff is re-appearing in your ext.rom

that is a serious problem. ive seen it before. and its a long process to get them to stop re-appearing... let me walk you through it, its worth it though trust me! and may resolve a lot of the problems your having

~> reflash the latest Sprint ROM onto your phone

after bootup run the apache_ext.rom_unlocker and unlock your ext rom

run the apachehax.cab file to mod the registry to show you your newly unlocked ext.rom

soft reset

delete all of the contents in the ext.rom folder

hard reset, no customization screen should show up now

NOW you can upgrade to AKU 3.5 rom. and your ext.rom will STAY empty

+++++++++++++

i cant even begin to speculate why this happens and WHERE the hell the phone is storing your ext.rom crap when you delete it. I just know if you never modded your ext.rom prior to aku3.5 and then upgrade to a rom (like mine) that has it unlocked, every hard reset brings it back to its original state.

I have noticed this problem in posts where user has Extrom uhidden but NOT UNLOCKED, and because he/she can see the folder they think it can just be edited without unlocking. Anyways thats what I read.

Also Bjay (JBabey) , what is the CPU-ID.exe for?
Edit: also did you try "SPB Mobile Shell" , it"s a cool today item.