View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 09:25 AM
ptfdmedic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Are you deleting (overwriting for ppckitchen) the duplicate .dll files out of the ROM or out of the OEM. I delete the duplicates out of the rom... The base I'm running is the new Sprint release. I know OMJ uses this too. I can' t duplicate the problem. What rom are you trying it with?

So...you've had this cab-only trouble before.... Yep, you'll need the registry portion too and I don't do artzy, so I have no clue where to point ya...Try to search the registry for one of the "unique names" from your dialer, then export that key with CeRegEditor. Use Notepad and copy the entries from your exported file into the RGU file of the OEM.... Maybee dharvey can help ya with the key location....
I am using the ppckitchen and the new 19588 base. I am not prompted for any overwriting accept for the dialer and themes. I was not prompted to delete anything else. Maybe just a glitch but has happenned in several builds using the same base. Not really a big deal all I have to do is cycle through the keyboard in order to bring it back. Just weird thats all. Just thought I would ask....