View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 10:51 PM
jason25
Lurker

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I'm looking for an S2U2 battery meter, like this one...

go to your registry editor:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\A_C\S2U2
Go to Wallpaper and change the file name of the wallpaper that you want. I tried "\Program Files\S2U2\gfx\battery1.png" without the quotes just to make sure it worked and it does. You may have to have to hit the iLock2 to get it working.

I would edit the battery for you, but you don't want to see my MS Paint skills. Here are the battery files though, and the newest S2U2. which can be found here

Edit: battery4.zip is my feable attempt. To use this, save the png to the gfx folder and rename it in the registry "\Program Files\S2U2\gfx\battery4.png"
Attached Files
File Type: zip S2U2-1.05-WM5.zip (349.3 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip battery.zip (6.1 KB, 65 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip battery4.zip (2.2 KB, 60 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by jason25; 07-07-2008 at 11:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.