View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 01:56 PM
Raven1467
Lurker

Raven1467 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Will Sprint trade my old Mogul for a new Instinct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phattboy29 View Post
a Mogul for an Instinct, is like trading Derek Jeter for Julio Lugo... stay off the crack, my man

your software solution is "SPB Full Screen Keyboard", your hardware solution is another Mogul (with insurance) or a Touch Pro (as ugly as those phones are)
The last part of this post is silly.. The Diamond and Touch Pro look friggen' amazing.. You're like officially the first person I've ever heard who say's otherwise.. Did you ever see the 6700 now that was a beastly device.. Touch Pro is like the " sex ".. Period..

But on another note.. My neighbor at work has the instinct.. It's a cool device if you like proprietary hardware/software. It's a full feature device with little hassle.. It's an immediate no-go for me though, cause they have tethering disabled on the device on sprint's server's. Which is just another ridiculous MMS scandal.. But if you just want a simple cut and dry device that's packed with a decent amount of feature's the instinct is a good phone.. Not the right one for me.. I'm not satisfied until my phone brew's coffee and split's atoms, but it maybe the right one for you..

- Walter

Last edited by Raven1467; 07-07-2008 at 02:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.