Thread: PDANet v2.0
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 02:35 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PDANet v2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I think I may have found some issues w/v2.0. With v2.0 I can't access ppcgeeks ftp by clicking "QLinks" then "FTP Upload/Downloads". Also file transfers to the FTP do not load the complete file. While it says complete, if you download the archive, it says unexpected end of archive! I reinstalled v1.8 and issues went away...
I just tried the same thing and got the same result... but for some reason I can access other links to the ftp like the one found in no2chems nuerom 2.1 thread.

Best... Member... Ever...