View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 10:58 AM
DHarvey
VIP Member

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Use this SipChange, I've attached the OEM. You can read more about it @ xda from the author of SipChange. This let's the user set the keyboard upon first boot. Then after a reset it changes it back after windows changes it.
Thanks. I actually already had the OEM. It was in the PPCGEEKS_OEM.rar file so I edited the RGU to default the Touch Keyboard instead of the standard keyboard.

It waits 10 seconds because of the delay in the boot sequence but it works great. RC1 is on its way.

I'm actually starting to feel really bad. Every time I ask you to help me out I end up figuring it out before you get back to me but you've already done the work and then I don't use it. I'm sorry I keep jumping the gun like that.

Thanks again,
Dan.

Last edited by DHarvey; 07-06-2008 at 11:06 AM.