View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 08:51 PM
boe
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

boe is keeping up the good workboe is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Colonel, I've certainly seen enough posts by you that I would want you on Sprint's beta team as well. The sad thing is you would be willing to do it for free and Sprint and or HTC doesn't take advantage of it.

I'm not a developer but I support hundreds of users with PDA phones and so I see a lot of stuff that should have been resolved before the phone hits the shelves. I also get a lot of requests for a phone that is this size or has a bigger keyboard or thinner even if it has no keyboard, one with better resolution, etc. etc. I know what my end users want and since I support radically different clients (one of the largest universities in the world, two multimedia companies, an entertainment industry and two financial companies, I think I'm getting a reasonable statistical sampling of what the general public is looking for. I could test the base unit with the standard software just about everyone loads and find out what works and what doesn't and even help them select better units. Hell, Sears doesn't make washers, driers, fridges etc. Kenmore/Sprint specs what they want and then they are given samples by bidders. Why can't Sprint do the same, I think they sell enough units that they have that kind of clout.