View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 11:04 PM
Hayabusa1300cc
Regular 'Geeker

Hayabusa1300cc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Actual *DUPLICATE* of phone?

I have 2 HTC Sprint Titans on my line. The 'baby mama' and I live 700miles apart, so I can not upgrade her phone frequently and certainly can not afford for hers to mess up either.

So a few months ago I played around with my Mogul, using it as a test mule. Had it running great, no glitches. So I used my SPB Clone to duplicate the device. It worked absolutely perfect and certainly beats manually duplicating apps and such. Turned MANY MANY hours into mins.

Now the problem I have is that I setup Dashwire for both phones. Wonderful wires free, syncing method with your data available to you online. Well I noticed on her text messages section that she has my send and received txt messages on her phone. WTF?? I am talking whole conversations and such.

Maybe it was possible that somehow 'cloning' the devices, saved my 'txt routing pathway' to her phone? meaning she gets her txt and mine?

I will get her to run through her ##pst# for me and change my phone number to hers if there is any needing to be changed.

On the otherhand this wouldn't be a bad Idea to check up on a gf or whatever
btw I copyright and patent that idea incase you developers get experimental