View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 10:00 PM
gpgorbosjr
PPCGeeks Regular

gpgorbosjr is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mortal Kombat/Sub-Zero Theme

Hey guys! I was really bored today, and wanted to customize my Mogul that I just got a few days ago. So I created the following....

NOTE: Sorry if this is uncool, uninteresting, or doesn't belong here. I am a noob, and can take criticism, if it is warranted.

Includes:

Portrait/Landscape Modes
Text/E-Mail Notification Sounds (Scorption-Come here & Toasty)
Slide In/Out Sounds (Choose your destiny & Finish Him)
Ringtone (MK Theme)

http://rapidshare.com/files/12747889...mbat_Theme.rar

Also, once again, maybe I'm a noob and you guys don't need this, but here we go.

How to install:

-Theme

Put .tsk in "Windows" folder on PPC. Or alternatively "My Documents". Install in Settings>Today

-Text/E-Mail Notifications

Put in either "Windows" folder or "Application Data>Sounds". Install in Settings>Sounds & Notifications.

-Slide in/out sounds

**If you have installed other in/out sounds change the number in the file of these sounds to be larger than the last you installed**

Quote:
Sure.
1) Take 2 wav files, decide on which applies to opening the slide, and which to closing the slide.
2) Rename the files to "3_out.wav" and "3_in.wav" respectively (no inverted commas).
3) Using your favourite PPC file manager (e.g. from ActiveSync), navigate to the \Windows directory, and copy your "3_out.wav" and "3_in.wav" files there (e.g. \Windows\3_in.wav)
4) Using your fav PPC registry editor (e.g. Mobile Registry Editor), navigate to \HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\SlidingSound\, where you'll find:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\SlidingSound\0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\SlidingSound\1
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\SlidingSound\2

You will now create HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\SlidingSound\3, so the format will be identical except for the number 3:

5) Right-click on SlidingSound (at the \HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\SlidingSound\ level), and click New / Registry Key. In the window that pops up, enter "3".
6) Right-click on the "3" (which you just created), and choose New / String Value.
7) Under Value Name, enter "in".
Under Value Data, enter "3_in.wav".
Repeat for "out", i.e.:
9) Right-click on the "3" (which you just created), and choose New / String Value.
10) Under Value Name, enter "out".
11) Under Value Data, enter "3_out.wav".
12) Double-click, in the right hand window, "(Default)" on the first line, and enter the name you want for the new sounds.
Thanks to a user on another forum.

-Ringtone

Put in Storage Card>My Documents>My Ringtones or on the phone My Documents>My Ringtones

Once again, sorry if you don't care. If you do, I have a Halo one half way done as well. Will put up in a few days.

Also if the rapidshare is frowned upon, someone please direct me to directions on how to use the ftp.
This post has been thanked 2 times.