View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 06:32 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your HTC Touch Today Screen Here!

I like to keep things simple cuz i do not enjoy my phone to lag... so i used UL and a today screen spacer to drop it down to the diamond tiles... also, i spaced it enough that when i flip between tabs in UL, it splits between the diamond tiles, lookin pretty seemless... i enjoy it more in the slide rather than cube cuz the cube leaves little cut-outs on both sides by the tiles and i'm guessin theres no way to fix that...

but yeah, thought i'd share it... efficeincy is what i go for... if it looks cool but lags, i'm out.

Everyone's custom mobile shell themes are great, i'ma give em a shot. Thanks

Ps sorry my images don't show in thumbnails, must be something with the comp at my work. Win98 is KILLIN' me!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sshot023.jpg (9.5 KB, 260 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg sshot024.jpg (10.6 KB, 109 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg sshot025.jpg (10.8 KB, 80 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg sshot032.jpg (10.4 KB, 85 views) Click for barcode!