View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 05:26 PM
signal34
PPCGeeks Regular

signal34 is keeping up the good worksignal34 is keeping up the good worksignal34 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by crawrj
OK This is a stretch but somebody give this a try for me. I don't think we ever needed IDTranfer but maybe I am wrong. Somebody flash their phone with one of the roms that include voice command. Colonel if you want to do this with yours it would be great. Once it is up and running set your volume for both phone and pda to the second notch. Call the phone and see if vc transfers callerid to the phone. If it does now turn it up and see if it still does. What I found on mine is that if I tried it with the volume up too loud it would not work. It would kick it right back to the phone. But if I did it on a low setting it worked. And after it made its first connection you could turn the volume to anything you wanted. I appreciate the assistance in determining whether this works on any other roms.
Sorry I'm a little late in the game, but i tried this and YES it does work!

I use phoneAlarm, so I now have it set when I turn BT on, it drops the volume down to 40%...I can just turn it up on my headset.

BTW, I'm using Helmi's stock 3.3 w/ my own OEMs/tweaks.