View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 09:06 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Defaulting a theme when creating a rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer_Moore View Post
i have been seearching for hours i have finally created my rom to my liking with the newewest base and would like to post...but i was wondering how you default a theme i know its through provxml but have no idea how i cde it they way i want any help would be aprreciated
You can take a look in the kitchen's ppcgeeks_oem.rar. There are a couple in there (win 6.1 something, no laptop @ work) that will show you how to set them. I think you need to set the system colors, then set the images from the theme. I was going to do that sunday for my rom...finger out the whole theme in a rom thing anyways...

This post has been thanked 1 times.