Raiden38 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue 19588 Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
your brain is a rock man alot of issues with this kitchen
!
Sorry to hear that. For me, I have great improvement on my pocketpc over the last 3.02 rom. It's faster and more reliable. However, I don't have alot of tweeks/options as I try to keep it as close as the original rom (with a few added options of course).

I guess the only thing I have as an issue is the time it takes to lock to satellites. I can easily find 3-7 satellites in about 3 seconds however it will take around 1.5-2min to lock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter_in_WI
If I could say I had one problem, it would be the solid data arrows. I didn't even notice that until someone else mentioned it in another post.
For the solid data arrow, I am not sure what you are talking about since I did'nt read all the posts but if you are talking about the fact that the data arrow always stay on, I use to have this problem with my first build (with new version). However, I have checked the "Hide Connection Bubble" and since then, I don't have this issue anymore. The connection bubble still shows but the data arrow are grayed when there is no data. It might just be a coincidence. Give it a try and let me know

Raiden

Last edited by Raiden38; 07-03-2008 at 08:34 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.