View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 07:34 PM
Pibe38
The Enforcer

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I've never used Pocket + so can't help you there, check their support forums or the manual... I don't think many people use it around here.

If you want something similar to Pocket + AND a screenshot capture utility on the device, check iLauncher (link on my post above). Everyone already knows and I always say it, I live by my opinion of iLauncher, it rocks!

You can tab, you can not tab, clean task manager, special shortcut tabs, you can take screenshots, you can add meters.

I don't know if you read on my post above, but GetPDAScreen (link on the first post of the thread) is very simple to use without having to install it on the device. You just need to connect your device to your computer.

Also, what program did you find reproportion the screen output? I have no idea of which one it would be, and I don't think we have heard of it.

---
Don't forget to Search first!