View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 05:33 PM
Negrito
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEW official Sprint ROM posted on XDA-dev by DCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by etski View Post
I really would like to have some feedback on these questions, it's been almost a week and the only one of the above that I've tried is the time syncronization, I haven't had any lockouts, but it seems I still get calls that don't ring and my phone occassionally powers off by itself. I've also noticed the horrible call waiting martian sound. GPS is great, so is threaded messages, but I would love to hear about attachments on storage card, any corruption anyone? Does anyone have bluetooth problems with the new rom? Anybody else experiencing missed calls or random power offs?
And if i could add to the list... What about bluetooth PAN? This is a make it or break it question in regards to me flashing or not so i would really like to know.