View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 05:05 PM
PocketPcUser
Regular 'Geeker

PocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to PocketPcUser Send a message via MSN to PocketPcUser
Re: Apache WM6 CE OS 5.2.1620 (Build 18125.0.4.2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMETRIX View Post
When I plug the usb cable in (tried 3 different cables on different systems, xp home, xp pro, 2k3, 2k8, vista home, and vista ultimate) and it never says USB when plugging in the usb cable. I did a continuity test on the cable I was using to assure it was in good working order and it just wont go to USB Bootloader mode. =(
Please PM your email to me, and I will spend several hours with you, if you'd like, to get your device back in working order. I am sure we can get it working, as I have helped numerous people, thus far. So, please just PM me with your AIM/MSN/Yahoo address, and we can go through all of the steps. If you do intend on buying the mogul, will it be a new device, or a refurb? Beware, refurb has a lot less of a warranty coverage, so make sure you have insurance. Either way, hit me up and I will walk you through the steps, to get your device back in working order.
Andrew,
by clicking below:

Thanks,
Andrew,