View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 03:10 PM
orionsbuckle
Regular 'Geeker

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.1 A2DP and IDtransfer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiqnezz View Post
Before upgrading I was using Bad sector's IDtransfer app with the audio gateway app to hear my incoming call ringtones through my BT headset, and the audio app for music. I had also installed a cab'd registry hack for A2DP from this site. But after the upgrade I tried installing the same apps on 6.1 and it crashed my mogul and I had to do a hard reset.

Anyone know of a working app to be able to do the same things these apps did before the upgrade? BTW, my BT headset is mono.

well i tried to install htchome-2.1... which was a newer version and it did the same thing i havent tried anything else...but another thing that i found locks the phone up...is when you click the windows 6.1 theme...that locked my phone up twice on me...and a hard reset and had to load all my programs again lol...

hope i helped a lil