Old 07-02-2008, 10:10 AM
Bad Sector
PPCGeeks Regular

Bad Sector is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueSPL Relocker 2.07

Please Help!
I need to revert to Sprint bootloader. My problem here is that my phone, if I hit soft-reset or any reset, will put me into 2.40.Olipro bootloader.
The first time this happened, I was able to use the exit bootloader to kick me back out, but if I reset it would be stuck again. The exit bootloader worked a couple of times, then it stopped being able to kick me out. It would run, the phone would reboot, but come right back up to bootloader.

So then I found the MTTY and tried that w/ set 16 0 and then task 8. I got the same results i was getting from Exit bootloader, no good. So i read up on the MTTY commands and saw the set 14 0 as well. So I did both of those set commands then the task 8. And again it rebooted in bootloader, so I took out the battery, unhooked usb, put the battery back in and plug into the USB... this time it did not immediatly go into boot loader but the yellow charging light came on, so I hit the power button and WM6.1 started like it should.

I then had to reset again for some reason and it kicked me to bootloader again, so I used the same process as before and it worked again w/ no problems. So I thought I had an out...

But of course.. something happened and I had to reset, I get stuck in bootloader, and NONE of my previous methods work now. I can't even flash the ROM now...

So I'm thinking something is wrong w/ my USB port (Tried on 3 computer, 3 different cables) on my phone. Is there a way for me to run this re-locker from the SD card in bootloader? Or does anyone else have any suggestions?

I have tried to put the TITAIMG.nbh onto the SD card and reload a rom that way, but EVERY time the bootloader will pop on the screen "No Image Found" real fast then go back to bootloader. I have tried with a 2 gig and 512meg (came w/ sprint 6800) and formatting via DOS commands I saw posted.... it still refuses to see the image file....

I'm at my wits end, and about to bash this thing

Last edited by Bad Sector; 07-02-2008 at 10:50 AM.