View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 10:54 AM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Re: Style Sheet Modifications to the Wiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by xarses
I've been making modifications to the style sheet for the Wiki in order to make it more closly resemble the Forms, so you will see alot of change.

If you see something that is broken or dosent work well let me know, be as specific as possible, and if its a color change, give me the html code of what color you want it to be

X

To Do List: (updated 3/9/07)

*upload graphics and bind them

*The links accross the top of the page (user line) and the page buttons (article, edit, talk, etc...) still need to be changed

*Various templates need to have their colors updated

Dont know how I missed this post but thanks! The wiki sure is looking great.
~Mike