View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 08:35 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

When I try to create a ROM with this kitchen (after updating this morning)- the kitchen fails when it tries to extract the ppcgeeks_OEM.rar file.
Never done it before. The build status log is attached.
Error message says:
kitchens \PPCGeeks_OEM.rar
File create error
Any help appreciated. I need to get this redone soon. I made a ROM with Lenny's 19588 Kitchen, but there were too many things not working right.
And now it's happening with an older build. I must have screwed something up or this update did something.

I think I found my mistake. When I tried similar selections with the other kitchens, I started getting these errors also- until I selected the correct camera! I had been trying the Titan camera; that apparently breaks these ROMs. Trying with this kitchen again.

Success! Along with my failed build log, I'm now attaching what I think will be a great selections list. Syncing now- will edit again when I have it working right!

Last edited by Trident; 07-01-2008 at 10:03 PM.