Thread: AIM,MSN,Yahoo
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 06:07 PM
orionsbuckle
Regular 'Geeker

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: AIM,MSN,Yahoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by B18DelSolT View Post
Dont take this wrong, but there are countless amounts of threads on here about aim. search and you can find anything..

Here is lonely cat games slick.

http://www.lonelycatgames.com/downlo...obile_0_42.zip

when its done downloading, unzip it and place the cab on your phone and run it. the phone will do the rest.

FYI if youre downloading that lonelycat program i had to click save as target to get to it. dont know why but i got it and im gunna play with it

im playing around with "SLICK" the Instant Messenging program and i cant connect to yahoo. i can connect to aim and everything else but not to yahoo. it seems to be the same error i was getting when i had an old version of IM+ anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

Last edited by orionsbuckle; 07-01-2008 at 06:25 PM.