Everette
PPCGeeks Regular

Everette is keeping up the good workEverette is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Bricked My New Phone (VX6900)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexto View Post
Thanks for replying. Well my VX6900 is completely stock straight out of the box right now. As for what I did with the bricked phone not sure what to tell you. I ran the unlocker following the instructions exactly. I reset the phone as instructed then ran the ROM and that completed successfully as well according to the RUU on my PC but it restarted my phone and it got stuck on the Verizon logo at the beginning of the boot. I tried to power down but it didn't work so I removed the battery and it did the same thing. That's as much as I can tell you.
As for my self, I have a lot of experience with PC software and hardware but never with a WM device. I did format my Sprint Treo to work on VZW but that's all my experience with mobile devices.
Hit the Camera + Power Button, Then hit the Reset button ont he bottom of the phone. KEEP the Camera + Power button held down and you should go back into the unlocker. Make sure you are using the 2.40 unlocker: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=9093.

If you are, then just re-flash the ROM and hope for the best. You can even play it safe and flash to a stock ROM as well r try out another ROM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.