View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 03:59 PM
jack_2231
N00b

jack_2231 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
1-The "not charging" issue, I have experienced myself with every 3.5 ROM i have tried. Sard, colonel, kev, ... i think the suspend on the 3.5
Just to be real clear and avoid misundering what I was trying to say, any good electronic device SHOULD handle all charging features in HARDWARE. Even if the phone isn't bootable, the hardware should allow the battery to charge. But HTC decided to let the software control charging. The result is that charging won't always occur. An example of this is that the phone doesn't charge while teathering via USB DUN, so you will run out of battery power if you use the phone as an internet device. For this reason alone, you probably should include the above registry patch and turn on the LED in your next AKU (9.4). (The other reason is to allow vibrating to work again.) The LED and vibration features are both good things IMO. Perhaps you already did this in 9.3, I will find out in an hour when I download it.

Quote:
the dev team is testing an update to the kitchen
Who exactly is "the development team?" Sounds so official. Is this the colonel and co. or some salaried HTC people?