View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 11:31 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Air_Scanner_Antivirus_for_PPC

The PPC has really taken off lately, so have applications. I forsee an explosion of little virii popping up here and there very soon. Probably starting out where someone has hooked into an executable inside a .cab, and doing fun stuff, or erasing your memory card, and even worst doing it's thing at random so it won't be noticed at instalation!.

True you can restore a backup, but the cab you installed yesterday, installed a virus. The virus was triggered to run at a random 15+ hours from install. It first corrupted your storage card so you can't restore on the spot. And if you miss that phone call from "Chow Ling" in ten minutes to purchase millions of dollars of merchandise....You might as well have called him "Stinky fish face" cause your boss will curse you while he is firing you, you wife will ask you how you missed that $10,000 commission check because you didn't have a virus scanner....I've got plenty of speed and memory, I'm thinking about buying airscanner.

Coming soon to a PPC near you! (Just my thoughts....)