View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 08:21 PM
reeg420
Almost a VIP

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: problem with active sync - no connection

I am having the same problem.

I have flashed my 6700 and now my mogul countless times and when I connect after flash it does the normal set up sync wizard.
But this last rom I flashed which is not different from the previous ones I flashed recently. Its the no2chem 5067 using the ppckitchen when I connected the ppc to my computer it says the usb device is not recognized. When I open active sync on the ppc it says that I have to install something from my cd that I received with my phone.

It did this the other day when I first flashed it and all I did was uninstall active sync then reinstall. Connected it then windows did its thing and installed the driver for it. So today I hard reset in preparation to flash another rom and bam same problem. Tried the uninstall trick and it still doesnt work. Im getting a little mad now since I cant flash a new rom.

Is this a possible problem with the kitchen since I have never had a problem until the latest BuildOS update. Seems to me that something is not installed on the ppc that should be.

Any ideas. But even if something is missing its gonna be a song and a dance to get it on the phone....To top it all of I dont have a micro sd card reader/writer. Ahhhh someone help me.