View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 02:28 PM
JBabey
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

JBabey is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_2231
BigJ, this is THE BEST AKU TO DATE. You fixed some real bugs and incompatibilities that others weren't able to fix just by being super careful in how to did the cooking. I was so impressed that I posted about it here:http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/ppc-6...tml#post610386.

2. Is bt tethering working? If so, what post do I read as a walkthrough to make it work?

3. Is there any reason IGuidance GPS via bluetooth wouldn't work? I had problems but am unsure as to why.

Jack
wow, thanks! ....

1-The "not charging" issue, I have experienced myself with every 3.5 ROM i have tried. Sard, colonel, kev, ... i think the suspend on the 3.5 AKU is uber, and when you plug the phone in while its "off", it never flags itself to charge. To avoid it, i just turn the phone on and then plug it in.... havent had an issue since i started doing that

2-BT tethering is a known issue with the PAN/DUN "stuffs" that has not yet been resolved in the kitchen, that *may* also be the issue that Iguidance isnt working... but I remember a thread on here about Iguidance and how to get it resolved. It was a single reg key that stopped the program from fullscreening and crashing.

I just read that the dev team is testing an update to the kitchen... there was no information on what exactly they are testing, but hopefully we have some bluetooth fixes, a properly working wmodem u can launch w/out having to softreset etc. There are some issues that are part of the aku that I dont have the technical skillz to troubleshoot and resolve myself (or hell id join the dev team) but rest assured... as they patch up our wonderful kitchen I will rebuild so their efforts are not wasted.