View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 01:42 PM
jamesus
VIP Member

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_2231
BigJ, this is a very good AKU. I was so impressed that I posted about it here:http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/ppc-6...tml#post610386.

THANKS FOR SELECTING HANDYSWITCHER instead of O2, which is inferior. Thanks for making PIE not have to scroll right and left. Thanks for letting me install stuff to the Rom.

The only problems so far:

1. I couldn't get the phone to vibrate. I can do a Sprint install and hard reset to see if it is this rom, but wanted to ask here first.

2. Is bt tethering working? If so, what post do I read as a walkthrough to make it work?

3. Is there any reason IGuidance GPS via bluetooth wouldn't work? I had problems but am unsure as to why.

Jack
@ 1 - There is the post on the first page as to the fix. It is due to having the LEDs turned off.

@ 2 - I don't think BT tethering is wokring in the 3.5s yet, but as I don't use it, I don't keep current on it.

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...