View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 01:36 PM
jack_2231
N00b

jack_2231 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
BigJ, this is THE BEST AKU TO DATE. You fixed some real bugs and incompatibilities that others weren't able to fix just by being super careful in how to did the cooking. I was so impressed that I posted about it here:http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/ppc-6...tml#post610386.

THANKS FOR SELECTING HANDYSWITCHER instead of O2, which is inferior. Thanks for making PIE not have to scroll right and left. Thanks for letting me install stuff to the Rom. Thanks for all the optional background themes to choose from and built-in ringtones.

The only problems so far:

1. I couldn't get the phone to vibrate. I can do a Sprint install and hard reset to see if it is this rom, but wanted to ask here first.
EDIT MARCH 8: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\DRIVERS\BUILTIN\ALLLEDMGR]
"Index"=dword:0 change the dword value to 1 to re-enable the LED
fixed this and charging notification, which is important since sometimes the 6700 won't charge (if software isn't working just right) and you will end up with 0 battery power and be dead. THANKS Jamesus (below)!!!

2. Is bt tethering working? If so, what post do I read as a walkthrough to make it work?

3. Is there any reason IGuidance GPS via bluetooth wouldn't work? I had problems but am unsure as to why.

Jack