View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 04:02 PM
DaPeeps
Halfway to VIP Status

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps
Re: iPhone Theme by Torx-Tevelopment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
ohiostate, and anyone else. this could be a problem because of a weatherpanel font that you have to delete

read this thread
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ht=delete+font

I also had this issue. The fix mentioned in the thread linked above fixed it for me.

Thanks Torx

I do have another question. Everytime I go into my start menu, the little round rainbow colored busy wheel is spinning. If I exit the start menu, it goes away, and its never showing in any other program or on the main screen. If I select "Today" from the start menu, its still spinning until I click somewhere on the wisbar screen, then it goes away, presumably to the background. If I exit Wisbar out to the today screen, its still spinning continuously. My main concern is whether this is draining my battery or not. Otherwise, its just a minor annoyance.

Either way....it looks and works great...thanks for all the hard work Torx!

If I or someone else helps you out, don't just say thanks, click!

Last edited by DaPeeps; 06-30-2008 at 04:08 PM.