Old 06-30-2008, 03:28 PM
BlindRacer
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

BlindRacer is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Plans with the touch

I know that there isn't WiFi hardware on the device itself, but I've seen SD card wifi, and I think the other guy was talking about a BT wifi. Don't know if they actually work, but if they did it would be an alternative.

I don't have this phone yet, so I can't look at my bill. I don't have a smart phone, and in the past, the mms was billed as mms, and as data. Supposedly they have fixed it to where it only bills as mms, but some people have said that it's still being counted against their data as well. I was just wanting to know if this was totally fixed now. It sounds like it is with how passionate you got about it.

About the 29.99 plan. I was just asking if anyone heard about it ever going to it. Everyone knows that even district manager's in verizon don't always know the correct information, and especially not until something actually happens, so I personally wouldn't trust that guys opinion. I just wanted to know if anyone had heard rumors or speculations about it ever going to this plan, whether it's starting next week, or in 2 years.