View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 11:52 AM
superflysocal
Regular 'Geeker

superflysocal is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: June 30, 2008 8:32 am No new ROM Released Officialy Yet From Sprint

WOW, this is news to me. Yes, it does make a difference. Lot of us hate having to flash our phones many times. So there may be little change between this and when it comes out, but I would be surprised if it is not slightly different.

Personally if had known that it was not the real official rom, i would have not upgraded.

i also know when the real one comes out, I will upgrade again, spending more hours reloading everything.

D@mn you endgadget!

edit: And when this happened in the past with the mogul, the final release was different than the leaked one as far as bugs and stability.

Personally I would like to see everyone who started a thread concerning anything about the leaked ROM to change there title and first post to reflect that it is not an "Official" release but a leaked release so that later when the real one comes out, if we have to reference back to the these threads we will know if it was referring to Official rom or leaked rom.

We should start a new poll: If you knew it was not an official release, would you have upgraded?

Last edited by superflysocal; 06-30-2008 at 12:07 PM.