View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 09:25 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
Here is the 3 sided Vista Cube W/Blank Animations:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10304&d=1214716883

Here is the Wisbar project. I have uploaded it to my folder on the ftp as a temporary host. Please let me know once you have downloaded it so i can remove it as it contains my registration.
LINK REMOVED
Also, please do not post the OEM containing my registration code here. Please send me a PM if/when you get it finished.

Thanks again man. I really hope you can get it working cus I just can't. I've been trying on the wisbar one for months. The cube is just the latest development.

Thanks so much,
Dan.

EDIT:: PS:: rstoyguy - You can keep and use my registration code for Wisbar Advance 2 if you like. Consider it a donation for helping me out. For the record I DO NOT support warez but consider this a favor in exchange for a favor.
Updated first post, updated OEM_wisbaradv2_armv4i-WM5.......................WisBar Advance v2 (shareware $9.99) and tested by me.

There are two OEM's inside, one for the program, and one for the themes it comes with.

Note #1:
You can copy the config.ini from your device to the OEM to keep you assorted options...

Note #2:
You can edit the last line of the initflashfiles.txt to include your custom theme in .ZIP format so all you have to do is unzip it on your device, then select the theme.

Note #3:
For registered users, add the following to the RGU file:
Code:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance 2]
"RegKey"="Your Reg Key Hier"
"RegName"="User Name"
"H5555"=dword:00000000
That is provided your a registered user....

And I found the Vista dialer link has not been updated for 3.xx roms yet or doesn't work....sorry

Last edited by rstoyguy; 06-29-2008 at 11:17 PM.