View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 06:27 PM
DHarvey
VIP Member

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Give me some links to the above and I'll see if I can crank them out tonight.
Here is the 3 sided Vista Cube W/Blank Animations:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...4&d=1214716883

Here is the Wisbar project. I have uploaded it to my folder on the ftp as a temporary host. Please let me know once you have downloaded it so i can remove it as it contains my registration.
LINK REMOVED
Also, please do not post the OEM containing my registration code here. Please send me a PM if/when you get it finished.

Thanks again man. I really hope you can get it working cus I just can't. I've been trying on the wisbar one for months. The cube is just the latest development.

Thanks so much,
Dan.

EDIT:: PS:: rstoyguy - You can keep and use my registration code for Wisbar Advance 2 if you like. Consider it a donation for helping me out. For the record I DO NOT support warez but consider this a favor in exchange for a favor.

Last edited by DHarvey; 06-29-2008 at 06:49 PM.