Thread: S2U2 Problem
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 02:00 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: S2U2 Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaBoyLR View Post
i have another problem when someone calls is there a way i can get the picture to show up clear instead of being blurry??
How do you assign your caller ID pics? I am guessing through the native Contacr Manager. DON'T!!!!! Assign pics through A_C's S2V (Slide to View). The native one automatically resized the pics, and they get that blurry view, but S2V does not, and you will get a clear image even on full-screen caller ID.

If you don't have S2V, I will post the link to the original(XDA seems to be down right now), but I am sure it is in here as well!!

EDIT: I found the thread in here (in case you need the app): http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ght=slide2view

This post has been thanked 1 times.