Old 06-29-2008, 10:02 AM
JoeBobOneHalf
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

JoeBobOneHalf is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help PLZ! Need to backup emails entirely

Sorry for taking so long to get back, but I've obviously been busy. I'd like to thank everyone for the help. I was unfortunately wasn't able to see her texts as there were thousands and even clicking "view older messages" and letting them generate overnight, they never did (I guess there were too many.) I was able to back up her info and view all of what was on her phone using Nickles SPB Backup idea (thx).

So from just the picture messages I can tell she did a lot of flirting (and a few I love you's ^\/^ grrrr) but I can't tell anything else. Because she had never physically cheated on me, and because she claims she's put up with a lot of **** from me (because my not putting away the laundry is the same as flirting and telling a dude you love him), she got me to at least think about it before I boot her to the door.

While I "thought" about it, I put WM6.1 on her phone so the threaded SMS would be easier to back up. I also installed sMMS so I could view her picture messages. I've just finished reading the last of her picture messages and I have JUST enough to kick her out, but I'd like a slam dunk (so she gets NOTHING out of the divorce.) The problem now is she's wised up and started deleting his texts. So now I need a program that will back up her texts on a regular basis and either to her MicroSD card or to the internets if possible.

I'm going do search the forums a little more for a solution after work, and if I find anything good I'll post what I find in here. I Guess if someone else has a cheating spouse and/or girlfriend this thread may help someone else. Thanks in advance for the help.
PHONE HISTORY: Sony Ericsson T61c> LG VX7000 (Charging Port Broke)>LG vx8500 (Chocolate) X5 (Phone was a piece of ****)> LG vx8600> Samsung u740 (I don't even remember by now)> Samsung u740 (No service)> Samsung u740 (10 Dropped calls daily) (Goodbye Verizon) > PPC6800 Mogul)>Moto Q9c> PPC6800 Mogul > PPC6850 Touch Pro (Plus a PPC6900 just for fun)

Last edited by JoeBobOneHalf; 06-29-2008 at 10:05 AM.