View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 03:29 AM
DHarvey
VIP Member

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Easiest way to disable Touch Cube?

Quote:
Originally Posted by esoteric View Post
Yeah, I want to use Touch Commander, but I can't really fully use it with the Cube popping up. I don't know how to cook my own roms yet (beginner information seems hard to find), so I need some other solution.

I did the reg edit and soft reset and checked and it stuck, BUT it still pops up, but I can't get rid of it without hitting the "end" hard button.

GRRR!
Once you hit the "end" key to close the cube it should not come back up. after you do that one or more times, soft reset again. my cube never pops up. its like its not even there.