View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 12:49 PM
willysp
A Geek For Eons

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue WM 6.1 GPS 3.03 Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter_in_WI View Post
Um.. Has anyone tried this? I would love to give it a go but there does not seem to be much feedback from anyone. I thought that this would be big news getting the official ROM to work with PPCKitchen. What gives?
With all due respect, it won't be big news to me until I see 3.03 posted at ppckitchen.org.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter_in_WI View Post
I'm just really surprised that there hasn't been any response from folks. Especially the PPCKitchen gurus. Since nobody gave me any indication if this even works or not, I gave it a go anyway but it wouldn't even make it through the build process in the kitchen. Oh well.
I'm assuming the people who developed 3.02 are working on 3.03 and will post it when ready.

Again, all due respect (and kudos) to others working on it and posting their work here.

Last edited by willysp; 06-28-2008 at 12:51 PM.