View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 12:10 PM
JBabey
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

JBabey is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvcjbl
The new verizon rom... the MMS still doesn't work all that well.... infact it was rather cumbersome to get around the loaded SMS software... what would make this rom 100% for verizon would be to remove the current loaded SMS program all together and just use the arcsoft as the only install mms/text messaging software. Also, I was experiencing lockup issues with this rom where I would go to answer a call and it froze on me on 2 occasions. I have flashed back to the verizon oem rom and so far it is 100% working which is wierd.... they seem to have updated it as I have large wireless sync icons on my today screen which I have never had before.
Ya, i actually think most of the MMS issues are from the sms threading. ill dig around in the reg file and see what i can come up with.

your also the very first person to report locking up... I havent had my phone lock up on me even once. Ill remove the SMS from the VZ build, and those that want it can use a cab file i suppose, let me know if that works once I get the new builds up please

thank you