PPCGeeks Regular

billyman is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by howey1212
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolppc
After I installed the hide logo and reset, my today screen does not go all the way to the bottom of my device. I have an emtpy area just under the bottom of the scrool bar but above the bottom menu bar. I haven't seen anyone else report this problem.

sprint treo700wx
weather panel
hide logo (not working correctly)

i have the same issue and im not using today agenda. its like wasted space at the bottom. i tried a soft reset and removal of battery but that didnt help. any suggestions?
I am experiencing the same problem as howey1212 & coolppc. All I am running is PhoneAlarm & PocketBreeze 5.2. Here are my screenshots:

In pic 1, I have the "height in pixels" from PocketBreeze set at 100 and you see all the dead (unavailable) space left.

In pic 2, I have the "height in pixels" from PocketBreeze set at 120 and although I now have a lot more content room, I still have a small dead (unavailable) space and now an ugly scrollbar.

It's been like this ever since I installed the "hide-logo" hack. Since the dead area is like the size of the logo bar, it's like the logo bar is still there, but it's invisible and at the bottom of the screen. Any ideas??

Thanks in advance.